Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~2dy doin IPW project~

haiz...after sch i went back home n eat , cl the 2pid ARU N FANGYI they stacker sia cm my hse dun wn do the project kp on playing on my com lor so annoying sia them , then the fangyi siao wn lor keep on tokin 2 her fren nia thought tis is her com....2pid seh next time dun wn her come my hse liao lor .....instead we go her hse lor ....even better sia *_* so next time got wt project or wt...pls tel them dun come my hse anymore...then the x y very wt sia .....arhhh dun wn tok abt her la lata spoil my mood 2 go 2 tis sat flyer n snow city ...^_^damn excited sia ,me shimin n peiyee plan 2 go 2 shimin hse hehe can't wait 2 go sia .but peiyee come my hse 1st after tat my dad then drive 2 shimin hse...hahaz she wanted 2 try sitting on my dad van is like wt hehe<_> furthermore i lent her jeans n shoes lor...hehe she nid 2 help me wash 1st then return me hahaz.ok nw cm bk 2 the IPW so in the afternoon i peiyee n x y ownself decorate the cutbox lor wow let me tel fanyi n ARU really a stacker sia they play finish say wan go home lor...so we ownself do it , and peiyee took home n ask her elder 2 help her decorate cause her elder very gd n kind furthermore her hand writing very nice also not like her 2rd sis very action sia........so when we do finished the decoration, i decided 2 walk them bk 4 a short distance and then i come bk home le...bk home i watched tv programme n eat dinner......

No comments: